The Fat Buddha is a 28.5mm plumeveil-style 26650 RDA that comes with two (2) interchangeable drip tips and an optional chuff-style top cap. It has three (3) adjustable airflow control (AFC) including an 11mm cyclops air hole. It has a 4mm deep juice canal and 2mm post holes as well as heavy-duty hardware capable of handling sub-ohm coil builds (down to .045). The Fat Buddha RDAs currently come in two (2) colors, Stainless and Copper.
If you are a retailer and would like to carry the Fat Buddha in your retail store, email us by clicking the link below.
The Fat Buddha RDA (Version 1.2) specs:
- 26650-style 28.5mm diameter
- Multiple airflow controls
- Copper 510 connection
- Includes a color-matched metal drip tip AND a one-piece solid Delrin drip tip bored out to 8.6mm
- 2mm deck air hole
- 2mm Post Holes – enough room to fit almost any regular and sub-ohm builds
- 10mm cyclops air hole
- 4mm juice canal inside deck – channel sits well below the deck air holes to prevent leakage